Want to learn R Programming Online Training @ reputed training center reach us at GangBoard or call 7550080081. R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
- R is the most far reaching statistical analysis bundle available. It joins the majority of the standard models, analyses and statistical test and in addition giving a thorough language to overseeing and controlling information.
- R is a programming dialect and condition created for statistical analysis by honing analysts and specialists.
- The graphical abilities of R are extraordinary, giving completely programmable illustrations dialect that outperforms most other statistical and graphical packages.
- R is free and open source software, permitting anybody to utilize and, critically, to change it.
- R has no license limitations, so we can run it anyplace and whenever, and even offer it under the states of the license.
- R has more than 4800 packages accessible from numerous repositories having some expertise in points like econometrics, spatial investigation, data mining and bio-informatics.
- R programming is cross-platform. R keeps running on different hardware and many working operating systems. It is famously utilized on GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows and Macintosh running on both 32 and 64 bit processors.
- R plays well with numerous different devices, importing data, for instance, from CSV les, SAS, and SPSS, or straightforwardly from Microsoft Excel, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access and SQLite. It can likewise create graphics yield in PDF, PNG, JPG and SVG formats, and table output for HTML and LATEX.